BOOK TODAY. THE TOUR REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 1, 2018.
USMA CLASS OF 1977 IRELAND TOUR 2018
JUNE 3 – 10, 2018
“Esprit De Corps”
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland? What better way than with your college classmates!
Dear USMA Class of 1977 Grad,
Welcome to the 2018 USMA Class of 1977 Ireland Tour! Please read thoroughly to the very bottom of the page.
The Class of ’77 is going to Ireland the week of June 3-10, 2018 for a week long fun adventure in the Enchanted Emerald Isle! Contact Mike@IrelandReunions.com to reserve your spaces and to express your interest in attending the tour.
The videos below represents some of the Ireland Wild Atlantic Way routes we travel, the places we visit, and the activities that we do on an Ireland Reunions Tour. Climb aboard!
The 2018 Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,789 per person, double occupancy, or $2,189 per person (single occupancy).
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Five Star Hotel Room Accommodation,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet,
- Spa and Pool Use,
- Two Dinners,
- Five Escorted Day Trip Tours,
- Irish Traditional and Ballad Music Entertainment,
- Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Killarney Brewing Company Brewery Tour and Tastings (recommended, endorsed, and approved by USMA ’73, the first class to tour the KBC),
- Irish Genealogy and History Talks, and
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week.
- Complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis, trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a grad’s wife caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 08:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, 3 June 2018, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, 10 June 2018, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the airport Park Inn hotel, or at a B&B or hotel in Ennis or Bunratty, County Clare, only 20 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi.
Contact Mike@IrelandReunions.com to reserve your spaces and to express your interest in attending the tour.
Registration is now open. Register and pay for the USMA ’77 Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour following these steps:
1. Click the “Book & Buy Now” button at the top or bottom of this page.
2. In the “occupancy” drop-down window, choose “double” or “single” occupancy. If double occupancy, add a second tour package to your order before checking the “Add to Cart” button. In other words, for double occupancy, be sure to increase quantity to 2 people before adding reservation to cart. Choose “Pay Deposit” or “Pay in Full”. Note: Payment balances are required to be paid no later than 90 days before the event. Customers will be invoiced for any payment balances due.
3. Click the “Add to Cart” button.
4. Review Cart contents.
5. Click “Proceed to Checkout” and complete the Billing Details form. Click “Continue”.
6. If desired, add any Additional Information for the tour booking. Click “Continue”.
7. Review payment details. Review and Accept the Terms and Conditions. Click “Proceed to PayPal”.
8. On the PayPal page, you make your payment to Ballycastle Enterprises LLC, the parent company of Ireland Reunions. Pay with Credit Card or with your PayPal account. (Note: a PayPal account is not required to book and pay for tour.)
9. Complete the PayPal Guest Checkout form with credit card details and then click the “Pay Now” button. You will then receive an order confirmation and PayPal receipt in your email in-box.
Thank you for registering. See you in Ireland!
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence.
KILLARNEY HOTELS LTD SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. The tour package price of $1,789 per person double occupancy is based on a minimum of 20 people registered and attending the “mini-reunion” gathering in Killarney.
2. The hotel provides complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis, trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a grad’s wife caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
5. Ireland Reunions Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. We recommend USAA travel insurance or other travel insurance companies at this link. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland Reunions tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland Reunions has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
7. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.