The County Mayo Ireland Tour
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland?
Welcome to the County Mayo Ireland Tour! We invite you to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting County Mayo on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Mayo people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,889 per person, double occupancy, or $2,389 per person, single occupancy.
Book the County Mayo Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour in two easy steps:
1. Complete and submit the registration form on the Contact Us page here.
2. When Registration Opens, Book Online using PayPal.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Four Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners
- Spa and Pool Use,
- Five Different Escorted/Guided Bus Tours,
- Irish Traditional Music Entertainment,
- Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Dance Instruction,
- Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
- and Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week.
2019 Tour Weeks: August 18 – 25
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 12 guests registered and attending the tour.
2. The Four Star Hotel, located in the Ireland Tidy Town of Westport, County Mayo, provides a convenient, centralized location for exploring County Mayo and walking the quaint, charming streets of Westport, recently voted by the Irish people themselves, as one of the best places to live in Ireland.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
5. The County Mayo Ireland Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the County Mayo Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule the County Mayo Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour in Ireland.
6. The County Mayo Ireland Tour has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.