The County Kerry Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland?
The video below represents most of the County Kerry routes we travel, the places we visit, and the activities that we do.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,589 per person, double occupancy, or $1,889 per person, single occupancy.
The Land Tour Package includes:
* Shannon Airport Bus Transfers,
* Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
* Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Two Dinners,
* Five Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours, including Traditional Irish Jaunting Cart Trip,
* Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
* Killarney Brewing Company Brewery Tour and Tastings (recommended, endorsed, and approved by USMA ’73, the first class
to tour the KBC),
* Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
* Horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses,
* Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open).
2018 Tour Weeks: 6 May, 13 May, 20 May, 3 June, 10 June, 17 June, 1 July, 2 September, 9 September, 16 September
2019 Tour Weeks: 5 May, 12 May, 19 May, 2 June, 9 June, 16 June, 23 June, 1 September, 8 September, 15 September
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 15 couples registered and attending the “mini-reunion” gathering in Killarney. All payments, including registration fee and balances, are made in the euro currency directly to the hotel. The US dollar cost is a function of the prevailing currency exchange rate at the time of booking.
2. Complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the Shannon Airport Park Inn hotel, or a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.