Pre-Register Here Now
Contact Mike@IrelandRnR.com Today
to Express Interest in this Tour and Reserve Your Spaces.
THE COUNTY CORK IRISH REBELLION HISTORY TOUR
MAY, JUNE, AUGUST, or SEPTEMBER 2020
Remembering Ireland’s War of Independence 100 years ago.
Welcome to the 2019 County Cork Irish Rebellion History Tour! Please read thoroughly to the very bottom of the page.
Ireland fans and Irish History enthusiasts are going to Ireland for a week long adventure in the Enchanted Emerald Isle remembering Ireland’s War of Independence 100 years ago.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Four Star Hotel Room Accommodation,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Four Dinners,
- Spa and Pool Use,
- Five Escorted Guided Day Trip Excursions,
- Michael Collins’ Cork, Kilmichael Ambush Site, Skibbereen Heritage Center, Charles Fort, and more,
- Irish Whiskey Distillery and Craft Beer Brewery Tours and Tastings,
- and all the Tours, Activities, Irish Traditional and Ballad Music Entertainment, Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction, Irish History and Genealogy Talks, and Airport Bus Transfers for the Week.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,989 per person, double occupancy, or $2,489 per person, single occupancy.
Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 9 a.m. local time on Sunday the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to the County Cork hotel, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus.you might consider arriving a day or two early, before the tour starts and staying at the airport Park Inn hotel, or at a B&B or hotel in Ennis or Bunratty, County Clare, only 20 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi.
The tour pre-registration is now open. You pre-register for the County Cork Irish Rebellion History Tour by clicking the “Pre-Register Here Now” link at the top of this page.
Thank you for pre-registering. See you in Ireland!
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 12 guests registered and attending the tour gathering in Ireland.
2. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
3. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports.
5. Ireland Reunions Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland Reunions tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland Reunions has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
7. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.