The County Cork Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland?
Welcome to the County Cork Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour! We invite you to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting Cork on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Cork people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $2,089 per person, double occupancy, or $2,589 per person, single occupancy.
Registration opens in the Fall 2020.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Four Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet,
- Spa and Pool Use,
- Three Dinners,
- Five Different Escorted/Guided Bus Tours,
- Irish Whiskey Distillery and Craft Beer Brewery Tours and Tastings,
- Irish Traditional Music Entertainment and Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Dance Instruction,
- Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
- and Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week.:
Click These Links to View Details: — The Hotel — The Itinerary — Tour Video
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the tour.
2. The Four Star MacDonald Kinsale Hotel, located on the County Cork Atlantic Ocean coast, provides a haven of tranquility with ocean views from each guest room, your personal sanctuary where you can unwind and savor the stunning coastline.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to the Macdonald Kinsale hotel near the colourful heritage town of Kinsale in West Cork, County Cork. and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the Shannon Airport Park Inn hotel, or a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.
5. County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 80 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour no later than 90 days prior to your tour. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour in Ireland.
6. The County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
7. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.