THE 2016 WEST POINT ORG IRELAND TOUR
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland? What better fun way than with your fellow West Point alumni!
Dear USMA West Point Grads and Friends of West Point,
Welcome to the 2016 West Point Org Ireland Tour!
The West Point Org Ireland Tour Start Countdown
West Point Org members are going to Ireland the week of 4-11 September 2016 for a week long fun adventure in the Enchanted Emerald Isle! Invite your Beast Barracks roommates, your Academic Year roommates, your Ranger School buddies, your friends and family!
The 2016 Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at €1,389 per person, double occupancy, or €1,689 per person, single occupancy.
The Land Tour Package includes:
* Shannon Airport Bus Transfers,
* Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
* Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Two Dinners,
* Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours and Activities, Traditional Irish Jaunting Cart Trip
* Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
* Killarney Brewing Company Brewery Tour and Tastings (recommended, endorsed, and approved by USMA ’73, the first class to tour the KBC),
* Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
* Horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses,
* Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open),
* Trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a grad’s wife caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
Click These Links to View Details: ~~ The Hotel ~~ The Itinerary ~~ Testimonials ~~ Video
Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour Price: €1,389 per person double occupancy. Cork Wild Atlantic Way Tour Price: €1,189 per person.
Combined Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour Plus Cork Wild Atlantic Way Tour Price: €2,578 per person double occupancy.
Contact Mike@IrelandReunions.com if you are interested in adding the Cork Wild Atlantic Way Tour to your Ireland Mini-Reunion itinerary.
Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections and make your travel plans to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, 4 September 2016, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the airport Park Inn or a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi.
When the West Point Org Ireland Tour registration opens, you can register for the Ireland Tour in 4 easy steps:
1. Go to www.thedunloe.com
2. On the home page, complete the Book a Room form with the arrival date 4 September 2016, 6 nights stay, number of rooms, number of adults, and Promo/Group Code BWEST040916. The Group Code uses CAPITAL letters and no space between characters. (Note: the 7th night hotel at the airport is automatically included in your booking). Click the Book Now button.
3. On the Room Types and Rate Plans page, you are presented the choice of a Garden Room (included in the tour package) or a Superior Gap View Room (an optional upgrade at additional cost). Click the Book This Room button of your choice. Important Note: The Irish “double” bed is equal in size to an American “king” bed. You can then click the small information “i” at the left of the West Point Reunion Tour title to view the tour description and booking terms and conditions. After viewing the tour information details, click the Book Now button. On the next page, select or skip the Enhance Your Stay items and then click the Select and Continue button, which takes you to the Guest Details form page, where you securely enter guest details and credit card information and click the Confirm Booking button to complete your registration. A €200 per person non-refundable deposit is paid at registration, with the balance of the tour price paid 90 days prior to the tour start date by an automatic charge to the same credit card used for the deposit.
4. View the Tour registration confirmation email message from The Dunloe that you will immediately receive in your email in-box and contact Mike@IrelandReunions.com with any questions.
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 10 or more couples registered and attending the Ireland Tour gathering in Killarney. All payments, including registration fee and balances, are made in the euro currency directly to the hotel. The US dollar cost is a function of the prevailing currency exchange rate at the time of booking.
2. The hotel offers complimentary free horseback riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis, trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a grad’s wife caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
5. Ireland Reunions Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland Reunions tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland Reunions has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.