BOOK TODAY. THE TOUR REGISTRATION CLOSES FEBRUARY 25, 2018.
THE 2018 WORCESTER COUNTY LIBRARY FOUNDATION (WCLF) IRELAND TOUR
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland?
Dear Worcester County Library Foundation Friend,
Welcome to the 2018 Worcester County Library Foundation Ireland Tour! Please read thoroughly to the very bottom of the page.
We are going to Ireland the week of May 27 – June 3, 2018 for a week long fun adventure in the Emerald Isle!
The videos below represents some of the Ireland Wild Atlantic Way routes we travel, the places we visit, and the activities that we will do on the WCLF Ireland Tour. Climb aboard!
The 2018 Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,889 per person, double occupancy, or $2,289 per person (single occupancy). Take advantage of the early registration discount! Register prior to February 1, 2018, the discounted tour price is $1,789 per person, double occupancy, $2,189 per person, single occupancy, a savings of $100 per person. At registration, the tour can either be paid in full, or with a $300 per person non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation, with the balance of the tour price paid by invoice prior to 90 days before the tour start date.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week,
- Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Two Dinners
- Five Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours, including Traditional Irish Horse Carriage Trip
- Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Irish Craft Beer Brewery Tour and Tastings,
- Irish Genealogy Talk,
- Horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Heflinger horses,
- Indoor Tennis
- Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open),
The Dunloe hotel provides complimentary horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis, trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a guest caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 08:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, May 27, 2018, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, July 3, 2018, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the airport Park Inn hotel, or at a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi..
The tour registration is now open. You register and pay for the WCLF Ireland Tour by clicking the “Book & Buy Now” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Thank you for registering. See you in Ireland!
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Amanda has an MA Degree in International Tourism. Her MA Degree Thesis was titled “Film Induced Tourism at Heritage Sites, Curse or Blessing at Skellig Michael”.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence.
KILLARNEY HOTELS LTD SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. The tour package price of $1,889 per person double occupancy is based on a minimum of 20 people registered and attending the Tour in Killarney.
2. The hotel provides complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis, trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a grad’s wife caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
5. The WCLF Ireland Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland RnR no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland RnR reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland RnR tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland RnR has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.