The 2018 Murphy Families Gathering in County Cork, Ireland
30 September – 7 October 2018
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland? What better way than with other Murphy Family Clan members!
Dear Murphy Family Member or Descendant,
Welcome to the 2018 Murphy Families Gathering in Ireland!
Murphy families from around the world are going to Ireland the week of 30 September – 7 October 2018 for a week long fun adventure in the Emerald Isle!
We invite you to join other Murphy families on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting Cork on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Cork people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
The video below represents some of the Ireland Wild Atlantic Way routes we travel, the places we visit, and the activities that we will do at the Murphy Families Gathering in Ireland. Climb aboard!
Registration for the Murphy Families Gathering opens when we have a minimum of 20 Murphy Clan family members expressing interest in the Gathering in Ireland. Don’t miss out! Contact Mike@IrelandRnR.com today to reserve your spaces for the September 2018 Murphy Families Gathering in Ireland.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,889 per person, double occupancy, or $2,289 per person, single occupancy. A $100 per person discount off the tour price is available for early registrants.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week
- Four Star Resort Hotel Accommodation,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners,
- Five Different Escorted/Guided Bus Tours,
- Irish Whiskey Distillery and Craft Beer Brewery Tours and Tastings,
- Irish Traditional Music Entertainment,
- Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Dance Instruction,
- Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
- The Midleton Jameson Experience Tour
- The Irish Rebellion Trail Tour
- Skibbereen Heritage Center Visit
- Kinsale Walking Tour
- Golf Discounts and more!
2018 Gathering Week: 30 September – 7 October
Click These Links to View Details: — The Hotel — The Itinerary — Tour Video
Reminder: Registration for the Murphy Families Gathering opens when we have a minimum of 20 Murphy Clan family members expressing interest in the Gathering in Ireland. Don’t miss out! Contact Mike@IrelandRnR.com today to reserve your spaces for the September 2018 Murphy Families Gathering in Ireland.
SOME OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Amanda has an MA Degree in International Tourism. Her MA Degree Thesis was titled “Film Induced Tourism at Heritage Sites, Curse or Blessing at Skellig Michael”.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence.
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the tour.
2. The Four Star MacDonald Kinsale Hotel, located on the County Cork Atlantic Ocean coast, provides a haven of tranquility with ocean views from each guest room, your personal sanctuary where you can unwind and savor the stunning coastline.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, 30 September 2018, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to the Macdonald Kinsale hotel near the colourful heritage town of Kinsale in West Cork, County Cork. and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, 7 October 2018, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the Shannon Airport Park Inn hotel, or a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.
5. County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour no later than 90 days prior to your tour. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour in Ireland.
6. The County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.