THE 2018 KELLY FAMILIES GATHERING IN COUNTY MAYO, IRELAND
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland? What better way than with your fellow Kelly Family Clan members!
Dear Kelly Family Member or Kelly Descendant,
Welcome to the 2018 Kelly Families Gathering in Ireland! Please read thoroughly to the very bottom of the page.
Kelly families from around the world are going to Ireland the week of September 9 – 16, 2018 for a week long fun adventure in the Emerald Isle!
The videos below represent some of the Ireland County Mayo Wild Atlantic Way routes we travel, the places we visit, and the activities that we will do at the Kelly Families Gathering in Ireland. Climb aboard!
The 2018 Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,889 per person, double occupancy, or $2,289 per person (single occupancy). When registration opens, “early bird” registrants will receive a $100 per person discount off the tour price.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week,
- Four Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners
- Five Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours
- Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Irish Craft Beer Brewery Tour and Tastings,
- Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
- Westport House Tour
- The Quiet Man Tour
- The Belderrig Experience Tour
Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 08:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, September 9, 2018, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Westport, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, September 16, 2018, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the Shannon Airport Park Inn hotel, or at a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi.
Reminder: Registration for the Kelly Gathering opens when we have a minimum of 20 Kelly Clan family members expressing serious interest in the Gathering in Ireland. Don’t miss out! Contact Mike@IrelandRnR.com today to reserve your spaces for the September 2018 Kelly Families Gathering in Ireland.
SOME OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Amanda has an MA Degree in International Tourism. Her MA Degree Thesis was titled “Film Induced Tourism at Heritage Sites, Curse or Blessing at Skellig Michael”.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence.
1. The tour package price of $1,889 per person double occupancy is based on a minimum of 20 people registered and attending the families gathering in Westport.
2. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
3. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
4. Ireland Reunions Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland Reunions tour in Ireland. Registration deposits are non-refundable.
5. Ireland Reunions has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.