THE 2019 WEST POINT WOMEN IRELAND TOUR
JUNE 9 – 16, 2019
“Connect. Inspire. Lead.”
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland? What better way than with your college alumni!
Welcome to the 2019 West Point Women Ireland Tour! Please read thoroughly to the very bottom of the page.
The West Point Women Ireland Tour Countdown
[tminus t=”09-06-2019 09:00:00″ style=”TIE-fighter” id=WPW-Ireland-Tour-Countdown/]
West Point Women are gathering in Ireland the week of June 9-16, 2019 for a week long fun adventure in the Enchanted Emerald Isle!
The 2019 Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $2,189 per person, double occupancy, or $2,689 per person, single occupancy. At registration, the tour can either be paid in full, or with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation, with the balance of the tour price paid by invoice prior to 90 days before the tour start date.
Register today! Register and pay for the West Point Women Ireland Tour by clicking the “Book & Buy Now” button at the top or bottom of this page.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Five Star Hotel Room Accommodation,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners,
- Spa and Pool Use,
- Five Escorted Day Trip Tours,
- Irish Traditional and Ballad Music Entertainment,
- Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Killarney Brewing Company Brewery Tour and Tastings (recommended, endorsed, and approved by USMA ’73, the first class to tour the KBC),
- Irish Genealogy and History Talks, and
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week.
- Complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open),and indoor tennis.
Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 08:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, June 9, 2019, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, June 16, 2019, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the airport Park Inn hotel, or at a B&B or hotel in Ennis or Bunratty, County Clare, only 20 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi.
See you in Ireland!
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
Lori Hess Tompos, USMA 1989
Lori is an avid traveler and she believes that traveling to Ireland is simply sublime. Lori is a USMA West Point Class of 1989 graduate. She is proud to be a member of the West Point Alumni Glee Club (WPAGC). Lori was the Tour Director for the 2018 WPAGC concert tour in Ireland, In addition to being the Tour Director for the concert tour, Lori also sang in three concerts during the week as a member of the WPAGC.
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Amanda has an MA Degree in International Tourism. Her MA Degree Thesis was titled “Film Induced Tourism at Heritage Sites, Curse or Blessing at Skellig Michael”.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence.
KILLARNEY HOTELS LTD SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 people registered and attending the gathering in Ireland.
2. The hotel provides complimentary free horseback riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), and indoor tennis.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
5. Ireland Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. We recommend USAA travel insurance or other travel insurance companies at this link. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland RnR reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland RnR tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland RnR has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
7. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.