Partnered with Tourism Ireland
U. S. SERVICE ACADEMY & COLLEGE ALUMNI CLASS, SPORTS LETTERMEN CLUB & SOCIETY REUNIONS IN IRELAND
Hold Your Next Alumni Class, Sports Lettermen Club, or Society “Mini-Reunion” Gathering in Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland
By Grads For Grads! The Testimonials Say It All!
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland? What better fun way than with your college classmates and fellow alumni!
College Alumni Classes – Do your Ireland Tour any year or combine it with your college class reunion at your alma mater!
The video below represents most of the County Kerry routes we travel, the places we visit, and the activities that we do. Climb aboard!
The 2016 Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Packages is priced at €1,289 per person, double occupancy, or €1,589 per person, single occupancy. The 2017 Land Tour Package price will be €1,389 per person, double occupancy, or €1,689 per person single occupancy.
The Land Tour Package includes:
* Shannon Airport Bus Transfers,
* Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
* Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Two Dinners,
* Five Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours, including Traditional Irish Jaunting Cart Trip,
* Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
* Killarney Brewing Company Brewery Tour and Tastings (recommended, endorsed, and approved by USMA ’73, the first class
to tour the KBC),
* Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
* Horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses,
* Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open),
* Trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge! On a recent tour, a grad’s wife caught a 14.5 pound salmon! The hotel kitchen served it for dinner.
2016 Tour Weeks: 8 May, 22 May, 5 June, 19 June, 4 September, 18 September, 2 October
2017 Tour Weeks: 7 May, 21 May, 4 June, 18 June, 3 September, 17 September, 1 October
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 couples registered and attending the “mini-reunion” gathering in Killarney. All payments, including registration fee and balances, are made in the euro currency directly to the hotel. The US dollar cost is a function of the prevailing currency exchange rate at the time of booking.
2. Complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis, trout & salmon fishing in the River Laune on the Dunloe hotel grounds. (Anglers, pack and bring your fishing gear to enjoy this fabulous fishing experience free of charge!)
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to Killarney, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the Shannon Airport Park Inn hotel, or a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.
BUY IRISH GENEALOGY AND IRELAND TRAVEL BOOKS HERE
Find men’s and women’s fine exquisite Celtic jewelry at
Claddagh Deisgn here
Shop for Ballycastle Photography’s
Pubs of Ireland Photo and Poster Prints
in the Amazon and Etsy Stores Here