Partnered with Tourism Ireland
U. S. SERVICE ACADEMY & COLLEGE ALUMNI CLASS, SPORTS LETTERMEN CLUB & SOCIETY REUNIONS IN IRELAND
Hold Your Next Alumni Class, Sports Lettermen Club, or Society “Mini-Reunion” Gathering in Ireland! By Grads For Grads! The Testimonials Say It All!
Isn’t it about time you visited Ireland? What better fun way than with your college classmates and fellow alumni!
College Alumni Classes – Do your Ireland Tour any year or combine it with your college class reunion at your alma mater!
Choose a County Kerry, a County Cork, or a County Mayo Mini-Reunion Tour.
The videos below represents some of the Ireland Wild Atlantic Way routes we travel, the places we visit, and the activities that we do on Ireland Reunions Tours. Climb aboard!
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Packages are priced at $1,589 per person, double occupancy, or $1,889 per person, single occupancy.
The Land Tour Packages include:
* Shannon Airport Bus Transfers,
* Five Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
* Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Two Dinners,
* Five Different Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours,
* Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Dance Instruction,
* Irish Craft Beer Brewing Company Brewery Tour and Tastings,
* Irish Genealogy Talk,
* County Kerry Tour only: Golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open),
* County Kerry Tour only: Complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses.
2018 Tour Weeks: 6 May, 13 May, 20 May, 3 June, 10 June, 17 June, 1 July, 2 September, 9 September, 16 September
2019 Tour Weeks: 5 May, 12 May, 19 May, 2 June, 9 June, 16 June, 23 June, 1 September, 8 September, 15 September, 22 September
OUR TEAM IN IRELAND
APPROVED IRELAND TOUR GUIDES
Amanda qualified as a National Tourist Guide in 2001 and works as a freelance guide. In addition to guiding throughout Ireland’s 32 counties, Amanda also is an experienced in event coordinator. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland.
Karen is a Professional Tour Guide, Fáilte Ireland approved, Coach Driver and SPSV Driver. She is a member of ATGI, the Association of Approved Tourist Guides of Ireland. Karen is a former Town Councillor and Town Mayor of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland.
COACH DRIVER GUIDE
Dan is a licensed coach driver who has been driving tourists around Ireland for many years. He is a native of County Cork and an accomplished virtuoso uilleann pipes player. Dan is one of the touring musicians who tour the USA and Europe with the “Women of Ireland” musical stage show. Dan is very knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and war of independence.
KILLARNEY HOTELS LTD SALES COORDINATOR
HOTEL MANAGER, THE DUNLOE
AWARD-WINNING DUNLOE HOTEL TEAM
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the “mini-reunion” gathering in Ireland. All payments, including registration fee and balances, are made in the euro currency directly to the hotel. The US dollar cost is a function of the prevailing currency exchange rate at the time of booking.
2. County Kerry Tour has: Complimentary free horseback trail riding on world famous Austrian Haflinger horses, golf discounts at the Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (Home of the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open), indoor tennis.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to hotel, and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the Shannon Airport Park Inn hotel, or a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.